SFV LGBTQ+ Youth Council - Ages 10-17, meet at Friends of the Family Center in North Hills the first and third Saturday of the month. There is also a family support group program for parents/family of LGBTQ youth.
Camp Brave Trails - Leadership Summer Camp for LGBT Youth. Spring LGBTQ Family Camp. Partial scholarships available!
Colors LGBTQ Youth Counseling Center - free counseling to youth (under 25) and their families
The Center for Transyouth Health and Development at Children's Hospital LA - provides mental and medial health support and family support services, research, and training
Friends of Project 10 - supporting LGBTQ inclusive programming and nondiscrimination in public schools, SCHOLARSHIPS
Covenant House - for at risk homeless youth
Aids Project Los Angeles - counseling, medical, and housing support services, advocacy and community events
Sabores Program for LGBTQ Youth - weekly support groups, activities and field trips
Gay and Lesbian Armenian Society
The Los Angeles LGBT Center - offers health, social services, housing, culture, education, and leadership and advocacy for LGBTQ individuals and families. Call for information on transportation to these programs:
- Family Services Program - (323)860-3661; email@example.com - support, social programming, education, resource library for parents and children
- McDonald/Wright building - email firstname.lastname@example.org for drug and alcohol counseling, mental health counceling, medical care including STD/HIV testing and treatment, and legal services
- Transitional Living Program - youth housing, meals, social outings, and support services; (323) 993-7583; email@example.com
- Lifeworks Program at The Village at Ed Gould Plaza - support, resources, activities, and mentoring for LGBTQA youth ages 12-24; (323) 860-7373
- The Youth Center on Highland - YOUTH CRISIS LINE (800) 843-5200; National Runaway Switchboard (800) 555-1212; This is a non-live-in facility for LGBTQ homeless youth including meals, clothing, laundry and shower facilities, support groups and GED preparations.